Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dinner

First get two soup bowls... sparkling, squeaky clean
Then cut both my veins in two deep, neat slashes
Pour the warm blood carefully... take care not to spill
It's O-Positive and precious
Stir them till the coagulation gets over... Your soup is ready
Next, take out my heart... Shouldn't be too difficult
It's already badly bruised... So no need to make further cuts
Microwave it in 70 degrees for 3 minutes....
Should become properly browned, crunchy and nice
The liver next
Mash it well... make into little dumples and deep fry...
He'll like it...
Lastly, roast me over slow fire
After you have tearfully marinated me well over two days
Should be succulent and tempting by now...
Light the candles... Lay the table...
By the way, have you checked the cutleries?
After it's over and you proceed
To roll over into his teasing arms for a long night of syrupy, passionate love
Tell me, mademoiselle...
Tell me how was the dinner...?

6 comments:

Lara Baggins said...

(------------------)

Scary!!!!!!!!

Right-Wing-Lunatic said...

Macabre...? Horrid...?

Amazing Graze said...

eeeeeeeew groooossssss.

Right-Wing-Lunatic said...

my dear blabberwocky... you are absolutely right... Gross... That is how I felt while writing it...

Lara Baggins said...

ei 'love'-ly post er pore ki hoilo?

Mynie said...

Oh my god! Someone was really bruised on the day the post was written.